In our restaurant, some salads and steak can be made gluten-free for you. Please ask your server.
Tap here to place an order online for gluten-free bakery items.
To see a list of gluten-free bakery items at Copenhagen Bakery & Cafe Tap the picture below.
NOTICE: Gluten free items are NOT made in a gluten free enviorment.
In the bakery, we have several gluten-free items such as our Sarah Bernhardt. Please ask one of our associates.
Specialty Cakes, bakery items, and dessert orders with less than 24 hours between order and pick up or delivery may not be ready the next day. For custom cakes and large orders, 48 to 72 hours is required depending on your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak to one of our cake specialists.
Coffee cakes, certain pastries, and bread can be shipped FedEx. Most people in California and Oregon choose Two-Day FedEx Ground. Cakes and catering can be delivered by us throughout the San Francisco Bay area. You can always pick-up your order at Copenhagen Bakery at 1216 Burlingame Avenue in Burlingame, California during business hours. Shipping to the East Coast and Midwest goes overnight to ensure everything arrives fresh. For items other than coffee cakes please call the bakery and speak to a shipping specialist to obtain a quote.
- Monday: Chipotle Roasted Red Bell Pepper with Chicken, Potato Leek, and/or Minestrone soup.
- Tuesday: Cream of Spinach and/or Chicken Fusilli
- Wednesday: Cream of Mushroom and/or Navy Bean with Ham.
- Thursday: Turkey Barley and/or Tomato Basil.
- Friday: New England Clam Chowder and/or Split Pea with Ham.
- Saturday: Southwestern Grilled Chicken with rice and/or Cream of Asparagus.
- Sunday: Indian Curried Lentil and/or New England Clam Chowder.
Note: We may substitute another soup for the soup listed.
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): 7:00am and 2:30 pm.
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): 8:00am-4:00pm
We’re always closed on the following days…
- Closed New Years Day.
- Closed Easter Sunday.
- Closed for Thanksgiving.
- Closed on Christmas Day.